2019 Junior Coaching Programs
Welcome, and thank you for considering a Chilliwack Golf Academy Junior Coaching Program. We are excited to offer the best comprehensive junior coaching program in the Fraser Valley.
Our Junior Programs include ALL THIS cool stuff!:
- Programs for kids of all ages and skill levels, ages 5-18.
- Certified professional coaches
- Convenient Online Registration and monthly payment plans
- Group Coaching
- Private Coaching (Eagles and Competitive Divisions Only)
- Age and golf-specific fitness training
- Flexible Annual coaching options (or commit to one 3-month phase at a time)
- Free Junior-JuniorMembership (Junior-Junior Membership for students under 12 yo) Membership Upgradable to our Full Junior Membership
- Free access to practice facility any time of the year
- Free attendance to 4 Tuesday Junior Nights
- Super cool team gear provided free for ALL students
In addition, our Competitive and High Performance Programs include:
- Game assessments
- Annual Training Plans, including tournament scheduling
- Goal Setting Workshops
- Tournament support (preparation and observation)
Our Birdies group is designed for students ages 5-8. This is a great introductory program that emphasizes learning golf, fundamental movement skills, and life skills in a fun and friendly environment. There is a reason this class sells out every year! Kids love our programs!
Birdies Meet on Thursdays, Spring (April-June) and Fall (Sept-Nov) Phases Only
Birdies I: 3:30-4:30pm--Ages 5-8--This class is for beginners.
Birdies II: 3:30-4:30-- Ages 6-8--Students with some previous golf experience, including previous lessons or camps.
Note Registration available starting March 1, 2019
Our Eagles Programs are for students ages 9-14, from all skill and experience levels. Using the Future Links Programming by the PGA of Canada, our Eagles classes focus on learning golf, life skills, and functional movement skills in a fun and friendly environment. Students are divided into groups based on age and skill level, and can progress to higher stages at any time during the year. This flexible annual program has options for every junior golfer!
Eagles Meet on Thursdays, Spring (April-June) and Fall (Sept-Oct) Phases Only
Eagles 1-4: 4:45-6:15pm--This class is for beginners and intermediate golfers
For the student ages 12-18 looking to seriously take their game to the next level in tournament play with expert coaching. This holistic approach to coaching follows the Learn to Compete developmental stage. This all-inclusive program includes golf instruction, fitness coaching, goal setting, practice planning and tournament planning. Two streams of programming available for this level.